We give seminars/courses in usability and user- centered design about integrating usability into projects, key issues in user interface design and practical tools and methods.
Discover how you can make it easier to use!
- Creating interface designs that are easy to use requires a structured approach to usability activities and user involvement during the development process.
- Discover how to integrate usability activities into your design and development work.
- Learn about effective tools and methods for efficiently improving your user interface designs.
- Better address your user needs, focus your design effort, improve product quality and rise above your competitors.
What we offer
Usability Partners provides a range of usability and user-centred design seminars, workshops and courses. These can be tailored to suit the individual requirements of a specific organisation. They can vary in length from several hours to several days, depending upon the depth to which the subject matter is explored.
- "Introduction to usability & user-centred design"
- "User interface design for ease of use"
- "Web usability - creating user-friendly web sites"
- "Usability testing and evaluation techniques"
Längre seminarier och kurser innehåller praktiska övningar och 'hands-on' aktiviteter, som är speciellt framtagna för att passa designers och utvecklare. Kortare seminarier är mer lämpliga för projektledare och beslutsfattare.
- Rationale and key concepts in usability/user-centred design
- Practical approaches to dealing with usability issues
- Important factors and requirements in assuring ease of use
- Information about appropriate tools and methods, including how and when they can be utilised in the development process
- Illustrated examples of good and bad design
- Case studies showing how usability activities can be integrated into development projects, and the resulting benefits
- Information about relevant international standards and guidelines
- Short interactive exercises which participants carry out in groups
Seminars and courses are taught by consultants who have worked with usability and user-centred design in a variety of projects over many years.
- Ability Partner, Cap Gemini, Ericsson, IIR Utbilding, IKEA, SEB, Swedbank, ...
Contact us for further information.