What do you users look at? In what order and for how long do different elements get user attention? What do they stop and read?
Usability Partners is one of the few companies in Scandinavia that offer eye-tracking studies that build upon many years of experience with traditional usability testing.
Eye-tracking technology allows high resolution measurement of where users look on the screen. It allows you, through your users own eyes, to better understand:
- What elements catch users attention (e.g. on the home page)
- How users scan texts - which headings and text content they actually read
- What users ignore or don't even focus on at all
- How users visually navigate
- Which graphics users look at, which they avoid
Eye-tracking data combined with traditional usability testing provides detailed insights into why users interact in the way they do, reasons for mistakes they make, and a better understanding of how to solve design problems.
An eye-tracking study provides concrete interaction data in a compelling visual format - objective data that can be used as a strong argument for re-design decisions.