Usability Partners offers specialist knowledge, tools and methods to improve the ease of use of interactive products and systems.
We help our clients make their products and systems easier to use. We ensure that user needs and limitations are considered in the production of new user interfaces and the improvement of existing ones.
Awareness of the importance of usability and user experience (UX) - our specialist area - is steadily growing, particularly in the IT industry. A structured approach to working with these issues leads to lower development and support costs, increased productivity in use and more satisfied users, amongst other benefits.
- Specialises in ensuring ease of use during the development of products and systems by providing professional user-centred design and evaluation services.
- Has experience of usability and UX issues with a wide range of products and systems (web sites, interactive Internet services, intranets, administrative systems, mobile devices, telecom products, electronic kiosks, multimedia products, etc.)
- Have expertise in the use of 'state of the art' tools and methods for usability and user-centred design.
- Carry out assignments using work practices based on international standards (ISO 9241).
- Conduct international usability projects through a network of professional service providers in other countries.
- Have highly experienced consultants who are dedicated to making it easier to use!
- Founded in 2001
- Based in Stockholm
- Modern usability lab suite
- Our consultants have on average over 12 years experience
- Have run hundreds of usability projects in Sweden and abroad
- Fidelity International
- Government ministries (Sweden)
Countries we have worked in include